Sunday, September 5, 2021 / by Stephen Brown
There are three factors that are going to get your Toledo home sold: location, price and condition, but there is one other key factor to selling your home at the best price possible.
- Hire an agent. Unlike Zillow, the agent will update the MLS with your home, and that will notify thousands of agents and their buyers in the Toledo region, increasing your home's exposure.
- Work with an agent to determine the right price for your home. A home that is priced correctly will sell much easier than one that is overpriced.
- Use your agent to get any suggestions about updating your property that may increase its selling value. Typically these are minor fixes such as cleaning the carpets, freshening the landscaping and repainting the walls.
- Make the property easy to show. Open houses are a good way to get maximum exposure. Make sure your schedule is flexible so that buyers can see the home when they are able to. The easier it is for the buyer the better chance your home will sell.
- Finally, let your agent help you negotiate so you get the best price for your property